Monday, August 14, 2006

LPN to RN Programs in the US

As I'm considering doing an LPN to RN program I was wondering of my options. From what I can tell there is at least one online school offering a program, but I'm not sure of how many campused based schools offer such programs. I did find a site that appears to list lpn to rn programs in the US but I'm not sure if it's all inclusive. Also from what I can tell they all have nursing degrees, but I'm not sure if the lpn to rn track is always available. Will search more and post.

4 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So are you saying these are an lpn to rn bridge degree?

 
At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to add here some information about the various lpn programs and the bridge lpn to rn programs.

 
At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Online Nursing Degree Student said...

Hey, have you heard about these online nursing degree programs?
University of Phoenix
Chamberlain College of Nursing
South University
Walden University
University of Cincinnati
Capella University
Indiana State University
Keiser University

Any information you have on the better schools would be great! Thanks in advance.

- E

Nursing Degree Student

 
At 5:35 AM, Anonymous lpn online program said...

It should also go without saying that it is important for the nursing student to have an up to date education regarding computers and technology. The world has become increasingly reliant on computers and this field is certainly no exception. The increase in popularity of online LPN programs over the last decade underscores this point.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home